Respected and results-oriented attorney
For more than three decades, our team at The Law Offices of Joseph Younes, P.C., has been helping people in Cook County and Chicago, Illinois, navigate personal injury claims. We have a proven track record of returning favorable results for clients who have suffered due to a car accident, medical malpractice or workplace incident. Our practice areas extend to criminal law and civil litigation as well.
At our law offices, our results speak for themselves:
• We have secured six-figure awards for people harmed in motor vehicle accidents.
• We routinely protect workers’ rights and advise employers on how to reduce risk.
• We hold nursing homes and others responsible when elder abuse takes place.
• We obtain case dismissals and acquittals in misdemeanor and felony cases.
• We help families reach effective solutions in issues such as divorce and child custody.
We also offer services in foreclosure defense and commercial litigation.
A Team With An Outstanding Reputation
Our founder, Mr. Younes, holds an Avvo “Superb” rating and has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. This is due in part to the ability of our firm to handle cases with professionalism and integrity. From the moment we hold a free initial consultation with a client, we answer questions honestly and keep our eye on their goals. At The Law Offices of Joseph Younes, P.C., we accept credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
166 W. Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60602- 3596